Thursday, May 5, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Thursday



Back to our regularly scheduled blogging! Thanks to everyone who reached out through various forms of social media, we really are excited to move to California. Last night was funny, funtastic and funtabular. I'll just say it rooooocked. This weekend is chalk full of random packing and planning stuff. We're still getting married in Chicago, so the future Mrs. and I have to get as much as we can locked down before we move. I'm also returning to a quasi-regular work out program, hip injury be damned. Umm yeah, it's Thursday and I'm kind of hung over, forgive me if this is all over the place.

Here are your highlights:

Something to Keep an Eye On

A Texas teacher proves how stupid human beings can be... despite their station

Read Oliver Willis

New Green Lantern Trailer with even more CGI

Well ain't that just a cry me a river, Obama apparently hurt Bush's feelings *Meh Meh

Breaking up with your favorite band

Interesting insight into the character of our president "A cool man"

Chow!

No comments: