Monday, May 9, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Monday



Today I'm 30. Yup, 30 years ago today I was born in Alexandria, VA. To be honest, in my morbid head, I never thought I'd live to see this day. Thankfully I'm here and highly anticipating my next big adventure in Santa Monica. This weekend was great; hung out with the future in-laws, checked out our reception space, met up with old friends to watch the Pacquiao v. Mosley (disappointing fight), ate some delicious Dim-Sum and took a stroll around Lincoln Square. It was how I wanted it, low key. I'm excited to see what's in store for me at 30. I have a new five-year plan, much more focused and with high expectations. I hope to overachieve in the years to come. Tonight I'm going to drink to 30 more years with my favorite person in the world, my lady.

Here are your highlights:

Obama on "60 Minutes" in a poignant interview

How to make education worse in America, out pricing it

Torture apologist Liz Cheney hits new all time low. I didn't know that was possible.

Trains, trains and more trains, just not in Florida

More Akira new is bad news

Economic signs of the times. Still haven't fixed housing. CEO's still making the big bucks. FREEDOM!!!

Chow!

No comments: