Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Monday Panda Attack!


I don't normally comment on the randomness of this crazy world, but after hearing about a third attack I had to say PANDA ATTACK!

This is nature being fed up with man. People keep putting unwanted poon in front of Panda's and they are enacting their revenge. How would you like it? Some scrawny Chinese dude with spectacles puts a fat, fluffy Pandatte you just met in front of you and you are told to "do it." I have feelings too, I wrote a sonnet, I need romance and love. Being the only straight Panda on the block is tough, that Tai Shan so gay. He hangs out in Dupont Circle with Barney Frank. And come on, no candles, wine, a nice dinner, I am a man NOT A PIECE OF MEAT!

I get it. Panda Attack. Makes sense.



I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: