Monday, January 12, 2009

Bush's Final Countdown


With 8 days to go, President Bush gave his last press conference answering questions and discussing the last glorious years on Bushisms and Bushconomics. Here are some of the highlights:

On his regrets

More pool tables in the White House, man could've been a pool shark...if I had done that. Oh and gettin' that cook of ours to make more ice cream sandwiches.

On the War in Iraq

Still looking for Weapons of Mass Destruction, that Mission Accomplished banner = bad idea, and there's not as much oil as I thought. Saddam's dead though. That's cool.

On Cheney

Who Dick? What Dick? My Dick? Hahaha. I love that guy.

On President-Elect Barack Obama

Make friends with the Secret Service dudes or as I call them Human Shields.

On Torture

I kept America ready, poised to see another Terrorist attack and have papers that mention the upcoming terror, that we knew was coming, but will be blamed on Obama.

On the Economy

I don't get it. I gave free money out, why ain't people spending?

On leaving the Office of the President

That rug is coming with me!


I am Frank Chow and I didn't elect the buffoon.

No comments: