Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



Sorry I missed yesterday. I had to work earlier than normal on Monday and it was one of those days I would prefer not to have again. Traffic. Terrible people. The holidays have begun and in LA everyone is more important than you. Lovely. Speaking of important, Newt Gingrich wants kids to go to school and work as their school janitors. This coming from a guy who never even took the time to clean up his marriages. The GOP field for president is so bad I hear Iowa might just be a concession speech by Mitt Romney. I kid. Let's do this!

Here are your highlights:

Occupy L.A., the city is try to negotiate a deal to have them leave. Guess that beats pepper spray, right?

The Third Force is a fart from David Brooks' brain

Paper Wine Bottles. France might die.

We're ruled by idiots

Let me be clear. The Republicans WANT to tank the economy and even won't agree to cuts they like out of spite for Barack Obama Also too, we don't have a deficit or debt crisis. We have a Republican problem.

Chow!

No comments: