Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday



Things are draining. Alas, I'm plugging along trying to get through this week. There are few things more annoying than people who don't do their job telling you how to better do your job...I will leave that at that. I'll be working on TAT the next two days trying to tighten it up for a Friday release. I've also been playing around with the logo, so maybe this release we'll have some new branding! YEAH SELLING OUT!! WE WILL TAKE WHATEVER YOU GIVE US. Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already.

Here are your highlights:

Daughter marries in hospital so mom with cancer can attend


Chris Dodd gonna go lobby for teh Hollywood

Oppressed White Males...

As I said yesterday a lot of our country's issues boil down to conservatives just wanting to Piss Off Liberals

Rep. Honda Calls for U.S. apology for the Chinese Exclusion Act

Not much on this yet, Report: 2 shot dead near U.S. troops in Germany


Chow!

No comments: