Monday, January 17, 2011

View from My Skins Seats

Over the holiday I was able to attend the Redskins v. Giants game. The lady and I had a great time, despite the loss and surprisingly cold weather. There's nothing like hearing the band play and having a ruckus crowd hyped to see the home team.


I have had season tickets now going on three years. It has given me some unbelievable memories, however with an upcoming change in my life I need to part ways with them. If you or anyone you know would be interested simply email me. I can transfer the tickets (Club Level Two seats with an Orange Parking pass, tons of perks including the heated, comfortable Club Section lounges) for the next three seasons. I wish I could keep em', but I'd be more than happy to transfer them to a fellow fan. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: