Sunday, September 19, 2010

Redskins Sunday and Ouch

Woke up today and had my lady look at my back. She took one look and noticed my spine is crooked. I knew my hips had shifted, but the spine thing is a new revelation. I guess it makes sense. I visit the doctor tomorrow and hopefully a physical therapist after that. I am lucky enough to have a couple of friends who are pt's and their advice so far has been sound. The worst part of all of this, I walk around like a gimp. My back spasms randomly especially while sitting and I have yet to relax comfortably since Wednesday. On Friday we are attending a wedding, boy is that gonna be a sight...

In other news it is Redskins Sunday! I am headed to Maeve to hang with the FightforOldDC crowd. I am hoping the Redskins hippie punch the Texans. Since that is all the rage these days. Hail to the Redskins!

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: