Friday, September 17, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Friday



It's Friday! And I am incapacitated! Yup, it's true. I tweaked my back last week while doing my workout and thought on Wednesday that things were better. So my genius of a self decided to do a "light" workout. FAIL. I pulled up limp as the pain in my back only worsened. Hooray! This morning I woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head and was writhing about in pain. Looked in the mirror and noticed my hips are at an angle. That's right. I am lopsided. Apparently the pulled muscle in my back has rendered me a hunchback. It is no fun. This weekend is Voter Registration at the park. As much as I loathe the White Sox...someone has to get the Cell to vote with a race this close in Illinois for Senate, every single one counts. I will limp to victory!

Here are your highlights:

Elizabeth Warren: Assistant to the President and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. - Holy long title Batman!

Do we need more condos and apartments? Chicago steelworks to get makeover

DNC Logo. As a, sometime designer, it leaves me wanting a shot at it. Perhaps I will this weekend...

I empathize with the "Mostly Chinese"

Joaquin Phoenix's rap career was a hoax (durr). Now go back to playing creepy characters better than anyone in the biz

Big test this weekend for the Redskins. Chris Cooley is optimistic for the offense, as long as they can keep McNabb safe. We will be at Maeve on Wrightwood, hope to see the Fight for Old DC crowd!

Chow!

P.S. Special Thanks to C & L

No comments: