Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

We're all on drugs. Well at least I am. Last night was splendid as I popped my "happy pills" and masked my pain away. The lady and I (well really just me she was on her computer working, who does that?) watched the season premiers of Chuck and Castle, both were satisfying. There is something relaxing about fall weather and fall television. I enjoy having the routine of seeing my favorite characters, their witty banter and escaping from the headache that is most Monday's at the office. You know what I mean? And yes I know that makes me a slave to consumerism or some other non-progressive anecdote, but my father is employed by a major network, so I gotta keep the lights on! That's my justification and I am sticking to it!

Here are your highlights:

Senate showdown on DADT. Want to know extremism? Watch this debate of hate.

Son of a....Twitter hacked, this exact thing happened to me this morning.

Do the wacky things candidate say matter? No, voters are just as wacky

Uh-oh trouble for Jesse Jackson Jr.

Rich "Small Business" People = Rich

Simon Johnson: Elizabeth Warren: The Right Appointment At The Right Time. Funny that it would ever be controversial to appoint a woman interested in protecting consumers. Uhmerika!

Chow!

No comments: