Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Principled Conservatism

Taegan Goddard:

In an interview with WKOW-TV, Wisconsin U.S. Senate candidate Ron Johnson (R) blasted government subsidies.

Said Johnson: "I'm in business. I have never lobbied for some special treatment or for a government payment.... When you subsidize things...it doesn't work through the free market system very well."

However, it turns out Johnson actually received a $2.5 million government subsidized loan to expand his company back in 1985.


"For me not for thee" is all you need to know about modern conservatism. Johnson isn't alone in his hypocrisy, this is a common conservative mantra that normally goes without saying. Since it has come to my attention, however there is a word for these kind of people...I believe they call them parasites.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: