Friday, August 20, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Friday



I have a busy day today, so nothing but sucking blogging will ensue. The in laws are making an appearance and we are heading to this afternoon's Cubs game. Go Cubs Go! Too bad they have had an abysmal season thus far. Too bad my favorite player Derrek Lee was traded. Too bad, ah I can't too upset it's only baseball, right? Right? Well yes I am right because football has begun and I can't to HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!! This weekend is the end of the 60 grueling days of Insanity. I can't wait to have a margarita with my lady and relax...only to start all over again. I hate it, but I love it. What's on your weekend notebook?

Here are your highlights:

Kentucky you are just plain stupid. Mosque hate in the bluegrass state.

Cleaning up the Chicago River. We deal with enough of Daley's crap, it's about time we stop swimming in our own.

Just picked up the latest CHEW.

Al Franken gives a textbook example on how to deal with the Park51 non-troversy

Appeasing the Bond Gods

LOL, If Historical Events Had Facebook

President Obama's Winning Streak. Despite some of his failings from a progressive perspective it is admirable what Obama and this Congress has accomplished. The Republicans even if they win the House will not repeal a thing. History tells us that the reforms that have been made will stay put for a bit. He could have done more, but his achievements have to be trumpeted in an election year. November isn't that far away.

Chow!

No comments: