Monday, July 19, 2010

Get Your Dunkin Monday



Apologies for the late Dunkin. I had my computer updated and spent most of the morning organizing my desktop as well as my bookmarks. I had to download or re-install many of the most basic functions, but it is all cleaned up and ready to go! The weekend was relaxing and it was sad to leave the boat. Lil Sis Frank was able to come along and she enjoy the sun, the water and some grillin'. All in all a great weekend. I also finished the first month of Insanity! This week is technically a "recovery week" where the lady and I will take it easy, then wham, bam thank you MAX INTERVALS! Thus far my results have been fantastic, can't wait to start up the next month. Let's do this!

Here are your highlights:

Stimulus Now: Economists plead to urge our leaders to lead.

The GOP v Dem strategy. The Bush Zombie arguments

Five Reasons Why Green Tech has had such a Tough Time in America


Sign this, Let Elizabeth Warren Protect Consumers (h/t Digby)

The FAIL of Austerity

When the GOP gets a talking, you will almost always here about the Tax Cut Fairy.

Chow!

No comments: