Thursday, April 15, 2010

Winning Matters



It is nice to see Democrats learn their lesson from passing Health Care Reform on their own accord. Winning matters in America. We like winners, until of course they are found to be cheaters on the field and or in life. Dodd at this point has nothing to lose, teh least he could do is add meaningful financial reform to his legacy. I would like to see a couple of items in this legislation; stricter regulation in general more particularly the end of derivatives tom foolery, 75% or higher tax on big bonuses and a working Consumer Protection Agency. I doubt we will get that, but this does give me hope that we can get something of merit rather than a magic show.

Steven Benen has more about Financial reform and McConnell's waning support.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: