Friday, July 17, 2009

Pat Buchanan gets all Racisty



This is what happens when you let someone get away with unbridled racism on teevee for years unchecked. He just let's all hang out without any muffle or censor and frankly I am glad he did. Rachel Maddow, thank you.

It is no surprise Buchanan feels this way, but it is how a lot of Villagers feel unfortunately after watching the hearings. Sessions, Graham, Red State, the guy who hates Asians, they all live in 1950 or wish it was 1950. Sad old men is what they come across as and the digging continues for the Grand OLD party of white men.

Great reads over at Crooks & Liars and the Huff Post.

And you might be wondering why I am not raging over this? I think it is good, good for it to be all out in the open. Then we can start talking about this and I can thank every white male in America for my own existence and blanket of freedom. Right Massa Buchanan?



I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: