Monday, July 6, 2009

Get Your Dunkin Monday



What a weekend America! Liberty, freedom and farms. It was rainy as all heck on Saturday in middle America, but not biggie fun was had and I am sure I blacked out at least once this weekend? Did I? The news feeds were all a crazy when I arrived back to the ole computadora, so without further ado.

Here are your highlights:

Sarah Palin went all mavericky on us and resigned to do what no one is sure. My take: she is bat shit crazy and now she has extra time to focus on the liberal media bias in her head. Speaking of which the Right just can't wrap their tiny little brains around the fact that it wasn't ACORN, it wasn't Obama, it wasn't the media, it wasn't Joe Democrat, it was Palin who resigned because she just could not handle it and what was proven during the election stands, she has and always has been unqualified.

Transformers 2 apparently everyone likes racially stereotyped robots


People were tea-bagging America again and what we learned kids was Obama is Hitler


Track the Illinois Budget Effect


My hometown is debating on whether or not to be a city, not sure what to say since I do not plan on ever moving home, but as a visitor to see relatives, if Fairfax becomes a city it would be quite a frustrating event. I like my idea of home remaining intact.


If you are asked a question about a movie type scenario of Iran vs Israel, normally you don't answer it, but Joe did and so the question is what if?


Al Franken is serious


Joe Stestak is seriously gonna give Arlen Specter a run for his money. I had the pleasure of being on a conference call with Joe and if anyone who realizes the importance of the Asian community, it is Joe. This will be fun to watch. Old guard, time to be the retired guard.


Health Care is now a simple and easy debate. Krugman let's everyone know that HELP IS ON THE WAY. That is of course, if the Blue Dogs don't block reform and the Senate goes for cloture.






Chow!

No comments: