Friday, July 10, 2009

Get Your Dunkin Friday



Hello and thank Jebus for Friday! This weekend will be funtastic as I will be performing somewhere in Chicago to do that thing called comedy. Yes. Drinks will most likely be had and visits to friends randomly throughout the day will be happening as well. So as this weekend comes about a word of advice; listen to Sigur Ros, remember to chill, breath in the air and appreciate the life you got, not the life you wish you had. And if that doesn't work RAGE ON!

Here are your highlights:

Number Of The Day: 14,757, Illinois state budget cuts effect the whole not just the few

In the stupid of stupider, Calvin pees on "Jap Crap", I should say I am not surprised, but I am I mean which Japanese run automobile company filed for bankruptcy this year.....Bueller, Bueller, Bueller

New York Times is going to charge for linkage, ARE YOU FUGGIN KIDDING ME? What ever happened to a good business model? This is a lot of post hoc panic from people who were too lame to understand the power of the internets. It will just lead to less readerships online. HACK THE PLANET!


"I’m sorry I’m not a cancer survivor, but that doesn’t mean I can’t criticize a public plan." Eff you, Jillian.


July was not a good shopping month, the consumer confidence is dropping probably because the recession is over and done with


This almost got a post of its own, Texas Republicans want to re-write history to exclude the importance of civil rights leaders. Race in the Age of Obama- see it is even steven when you just write out the part about slavery, opression and segragation.

I have been lucky enough to be a guest on Red Bar Radio and they are great gus. My friends at RBR will be out at the Rock Dog Music Festival. If you are there say hello to them and tell them Frank Chow sent ya. Michigan is only better when Chicagoans visit. There I said it.




Chow!

No comments: