Friday, April 24, 2009

Where's G-Dub?

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

With the Karl Rove's and Dick Cheney's, the Dick Cheney daughters and former CIA agents coming out in defense of their offense, one person who's been on the Ranch chilling is good old G-Dub.

What does G-Dub think about all of this?



Well color me pink and tickle my fancy! Get me a motor scooter to Aspen, Texas I am ready to go Lloyd and Harry I am in! If I didn't hear that right we used techniques, and it isn't torture.

Phew. Well glad that's cleared up. It's only torture when our enemies do it. Man oh man. Condy you are off the hook. Dick you too. Karl keep ignoring those subpoenas. G-Dub, he is going back to doing what he does best...vacation.


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.


Update: Here's that quote again, from that guy who was the First President

“Should any American soldier be so base and infamous as to injure any [prisoner]. . . I do most earnestly enjoin you to bring him to such severe and exemplary punishment as the enormity of the crime may require. Should it extend to death itself, it will not be disproportional to its guilt at such a time and in such a cause… for by such conduct they bring shame, disgrace and ruin to themselves and their country.” - George Washington, charge to the Northern Expeditionary Force, Sept. 14, 1775

No comments: