Monday, April 13, 2009

Late Night Music with Frank



The Get Up Kids- Action and Action
off the Something to Write Home About Album


Over my short Easter break, I popped this record into the ole cd player and could recite every chorus word for word. It's amazing how records can be landmarks in your life. I recall distinctly coming home from my first semester at college and playing this album as loud as possible. It meant a lot of things then and reflecting on the growth I have had over the years, the friendships and relationships made and lost, the times I wish I could relive and the time I wish I could forget, this album is a nice window to that version of me.

I miss the Get Up Kids and driving 16 hours with three bros to Chicago without tickets to see them play. Thanks pizza box sign, you got us four fine tickets.


I am Frank Chow and I approved this rockin' message.

No comments: