Monday, April 27, 2009

Green House Fail Part 2



The Green House of the Future part dos by William McDonough + Partners, apparently they take their design inspiration from Trees. Ohh how stupid can this be? I mean if I learned anything, trees cause pollution (thank you Ronald Reagan) and this design does not look anything like a TREE. It actually looks like a Pringle. Which is cool, but dude once you pop you can't stop and being Green is all about conservation. FAIL.

This reminds of that one time I was in high school and some douche nugget tried to explained to me being a male cheerleader was just like being on the football team on the bench. Except you yell in unison and get to look up girls skirts which somehow made him just as manly as my bench warming days at the ole high school with a total of .9 minutes of playing time. EPIC FAIL. I touched the football dude. Can you deal with that?

If doesn't look like a tree, smell like a tree, taste like a tree. It looks like a Pringle. Got it? Good.

Real deal tree house here biotchesss!




I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: