Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gov. Rick Perry, Texas has a new Village Idiot

Civil War? I don't read!

The bumper sticker that matches perfectly with your bunka


Texas Governor Rick Perry recently announced that Texas might consider seceding from the United State of America. He took back his statement citing too much gas huffing, lunacy and Red Bull in the morning of his remarks (that or it was lame attempt at replacing G-Dub has the village idiot). However what was brought to my attention was that people actually cheered and some douche nozzles "reported" on it like it was feasible.

I have scoured the internets with a cattle prod and boot spur and found no real support for this guy except from those attending the Tea Baggin' Parties. But he did get me thinking, I HATE TEXANS. Not all Texans, but the Texans just like Rick Perry.

Loud, unapologetic, racist, ignorant- the list of names and rage goes on.

He most likely believes in the following:

Tex-Mex is a solely a Texas thing
The sky is falling
Friday Night Lights is not as good as Varsity Blues
Not everyone poops
Gun-clinging is awesome
"The devil made me do it" is a solid defense in the courts

"Don't Mess with Texas"


MESSAGE TO THE VILLAGERS: WE DID MESS WITH TEXAS and YOU LOST.

It's utterly irresponsible to incite this type of ragetastic nonsense when Texas just like America is an economic downfall. I guess you can brag about your economic growth when its ILLEGAL! Or draining the world of its natural resources.

I digress, I don't blame Texans for this guy, but there is a group of them who still ride in on their high horse of crap. I hope this catches on only for Obama to pull a real Lincoln. Yep, wrestle this dude and by wrestle I mean choosing a non-violent protest by getting him the gut, making sure he doesn't get re-elected.



I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.



P.S. I hope they do secede, so I can never hear "Go Cowboys" again.

No comments: