Wednesday, April 29, 2009

100 Days of Rage


President Barack Obama tonight will mark his first 100 days with a news conference that will be aired on the major networks nationwide. Media outlets have been analyzing the first 100 days of the President and applying grades to his performance. Yes. I said grades like the “C’s” I accumulated over many years for not “attending” class enough while passing tests and papers with flying colors. Those same grades that you are given during elementary school used solely to humiliate the “stupid” kid and mock the “nerd.” It makes sense, right? We do have party leaders who respond to policy like a two year old.


THIS IS WHY I RAGE, EXCLAMATION POINTS. Grades are hogwash, the media pundits have nothing better to do. And if I remember correctly when you first start a job, you have a 90 day evaluation, not 100 days, who was the genius who thought the extra 10 days better analyzed the President’s performance? Correct me if I am wrong, but there are four years to a presidential term. Four, to move legislation, make progress and circumvent the pile of crap that G-Dub left behind.

Oh I forgot you have to give Michele Winguttia and Judd Dredd airtime, let Joe Scarbore justify torture and foam at the mouth when Bradgelina takes a poop with their adopted United Colors of Benetton kids. G-Dub received gloating grades in his first 100 days…media masturbation that’s all it is that’s all. F for fail.


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: