Friday, March 27, 2009

Fox News: John Wayne vs. Stuart Smalley










BATTLE ROYALE

I have been staying away from the obvious rage that Faux News insights with their insipid attempts at riling up propaganda for Villagers, but today I have to RAGE!

I present to you a counter argument to the Obama Administration’s diplomacy, the embracing of “cowboy diplomacy.” The same diplomacy of the previous administration that has wasted billions on Daddy’s War, rekindled hate and brought an almost certain resurgence of the Taliban and the reason NO ONE WANTS TO BE A…


Yup that’s it. Why not blow up everyone instead of being STUART FUGGIN SMALLEY?!!! Yes that makes sense Faux News; no one wants to be the country that Rodney King’s the world. “Can’t we all just get along?” Apparently not only is that the wrong approach, but what is clear is that the alternative is to merely be an empire.

When Al Gore came on the set, Smalley told him: "I don't have to be the most powerful man in the world. ... I don't have to be able to bomb a country any time I want."
Obama seems to have come to terms with that line.


One dominant America Fugg Yeah Nation! Let’s go light some fires and burn dem tires! America!!!

Why can’t we be great? We are America, freedom fries, and liberty toast. I rest my case.

Well according to this article being great is not getting along with your foreign allies, not preventing the next possible war, and not taking some admission for the fault of the drug war. The “cowboy” way is to piss on other countries just like rivals in NASCAR. John Wayne would do it and so should we.



One thing is for certain with the screaming of “Fugg You” to other countries or calling the Obama Administration a bunch of meows, “cowboy diplomacy” equates to world domination. It is known Faux News is attempting to be the voice of opposition and apparently the opposition has no sense of irony.


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: