Monday, January 12, 2009

Boom Boom Blago 1 - Sorry Sacko Senate 0


In breaking news, (cuz that's how I bring it) Ronald Burris will be admitted into the Senate.

Blago leans back, He Shoots HE SCORES!!

AND THAT'S THE GAME!!!
(in walks about four federal agents, they cuff the governor and cart him off to trial)

Man, you gotta love the slime of Gov. Blago. He is a tricky dude, but you know while right now he is happy in his house arrest, Blago thinks he got the last laugh...oh wait IMPEACHMENT! Forgot about that one Rod.

That was like the time I got away with a DUI only to get out of the car, as the Police Officer drove off, to take a leak. It might have seemed like a victory lap, till the Officer behind him got a close up of Little Frank and I got indecent exposure. Last time I checked there are a ton of ladies who would call it DECENT exposure. Boom baby! Frank 2, Blago 1, Senate/Police 0.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: