Monday, November 3, 2008

McCain hates you ASIAN-AMERICA!


With the election tomorrow I thought I would come out with a big revelation.

MCCAIN HATES GOOKS!
Some of you have read this, but I understand some of our Asian-Americans really are going to vote for McCain. So, I get it, he doesn't want to tax the rich, is as old as Confuscious and kind of looks like David LoPan. But if you read which I assume you do since you are fan of Frank Chow (the best of the best part three), then you should know McCain hates Gooks.

I am just informing you because that is what I do. I am not swaying you to vote for anyone (Obama/ Biden '08). Or telling you to believe in everything you read (even though it's true) Just getting the word out (Obama/ Biden were once ninjas) and FYI (Obama/Biden are so Asian). Figure it out yourself AMERICA!
I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

No comments: