Get Your Dunkin' Thursday

The midterms are less than a month away, and Republicans appear to be in disarray. It's kind of funny to watch all the ways they are scrambling. Trump was in Texas again to support non-Texan Paxton. There are races that are too close to call that shouldn't be. The anti-incumbent sentiment is strong. Amongst all the noise, I haven't seen a clear vision offered up by Democrats. Each candidate seems to be appealing to their constituency with variations of health care, prices, war, and chaos. Honestly, I don't care; win. And then get shit done. 

Here are your highlights: 

South Korea tests its first hypersonic weapon. 

Michigan police suggest they might have a serial killer targeting houseless men. 

Arizona Dem candidate says she was r*ped while fixing a campaign sign. Fuckin' awful. 

The price of diesel is crazy high, and Trump is to blame. 

Nothing should surprise us anymore, BUT Don Jr.'s ex, Kimberly Guilfoyle, has been up to some wild stuff as Ambassador to Greece. 

This should tell every American to vote for Democrats. The Megadonors are throwing money at Republicans, and it's coming from crypto, AI, and online gambling. The Facehugger Class. 


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Matthew Filipowicz Show Episode 8

Get Your Dunkin' Friday