Get Your Dunkin' Friday
I had to take the day off yesterday. Had an MRI; it turned out okay, so that was a relief. My doctor prescribed me stronger meds, which are working. Take your health seriously.
Here are your highlights:
NASA is about to launch a new telescope into space.
The police want to spy on you daily. They're spending funds on more Flock cameras.
"Illegal and baseless." Judge calls out the Pentagon for their attacks on Anthropic.
Climate change affects those with less. Gary, Indiana its latest victim.
The Natalie Harp stuff gets worse.
This election cycle should be fairly simple for Dems. Gas prices up! While Trump destroys the White House. Food prices up! While Trump says he's renaming Lake Ontario. Rinse repeat. We've got serious issues, and we've got serious solutions. Trump and Republicans would rather slap his name on the Kennedy Center than help you.
I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message.
Comments