Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday
We lost a legend yesterday. One of the good ones is gone. Dolly Parton will be missed by so many; even the Orange Menace said we should fly flags at half-mast. Someone said, "She had the opportunity to be a billionaire and instead chose kindness." I like that. I think that's the best way to remember her. If you'd like to pay your respects, you can donate to her Imagination Library. RIP to our angel on earth.
Here are your highlights:
Where's the beef? Beef farmers have beef with the Trump administration.
Target recalls racist costume. I have no clue what's going on at Target HQ, but they're either really ignorant or hella racist.
Kennedy Center could be demolished. Big baby energy.
Flash flood in Nepal. Terrible news as more than 30 have been reported dead.
Meta to pay $18 billion in mental health trial.
22nd mass killing this year. Montana man killed 8, including four children. This world is cruel. And we're not doing enough to stop domestic violence. I can't think of a single politician talking about this.
I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message.
Comments