Get Your Dunkin' Tuesday
I'd like to see some pushback about the death penalty. The death penalty is inhumane. Period. And Florida is going to execute a 13th man this year. No civil society operates the way Florida does. It's barbaric. DeSantis really is a sick and depraved leader, but we know that. The fact is, I don't see any Dems equating this to the Republican way, bloodthirsty. From vaccines to public health data to lettuce, Republicans don't care about you.
Here are your highlights:
Antisemitic attacks in Florida race for Rep condemned by both parties.
This won't be the last we hear of this. Penn State fraternities busted in cocaine ring.
The AI job boom For Men Only.
New non-profit app helps McDonald's get to work and get help.
Ruh-roh. Something's weird about the White House's response to Ossoff mentioning cult-member Natalie Harp.
I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message.
Comments