Get Your Dunkin' Tuesday

 As our world burns, it's great to know every other country recognizes the dire situation we're in. From China to Europe, folks aren't buying gas-powered death vehicles and instead are opting for EVs. Balcony solar is a thing. Offshore windmills are a thing. Yet this administration continues to set us back. When it all comes around, it might be the worst thing they've ever done, and that's saying a lot. 

Here are your highlights:

What happens when Trump's term ends? 

Largest mass visa revocation. This administration continues to be racist as all hell

Fining to fix homelessness. Billionaires are evil and stupid. 

So much winning. Consumer confidence at the lowest level in 7 months

Obamacare works. Floridians hit the hardest by cuts

Lake America. I can't think of a better way to describe the absurdity of our times. 


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday

Get Your Dunkin' Thursday