Get Your Dunkin' Tuesday

 "Cancel Culture" wasn't a thing. I know on X (Twitter) they believe it existed, but it didn't. No one can name a public figure who was cancelled. Of the people that should've been cancelled, all are still working, some thriving, and some nominated for awards! Yet, white dude posters keep acting like if they say something absurd, offensive, or ignorant, WE WILL CANCEL THEM. Whatever that means. God forbid this world has consequences. So the next time someone uses that phrase, take them less seriously. 

Here are your highlights: 

An Art School reveals decades of child abuse.

Trump has been rolling back Offshore Wind, costing jobs. WHILE THE WORLD BURNS. 

RFK Jr. is trying to kill kids, changes vaccine schedule. 

I know all cities are disgusting, crime-ridden cesspools; however, violent crime is going down

Polymarket shouldn't exist

The turn by Laura Loomer to pro-Ukraine is a MAGA turf war. 


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday

Get Your Dunkin' Thursday