Get Your Dunkin' Thursday
I've got an odd confession: I love watching "Walking Tour" videos of Chinese cities. It's a place I'll likely never be able to visit because I support Hong Kong. And I've written many blogs about the country's corruption. Nevertheless, I enjoy the quiet walkabouts. There's something so interesting about their city layouts, the crowds, and the random things, like having a ski slope indoors. Anyone else watch these walking tours?
Here are your highlights:
GOP launches FAKE NEWS! sites.
Good news. Cambodia becomes the first Asian nation to hit HIV mark.
Bomb armed drone found near Ukrainian plane at a German airport.
Rep. Chuck Edwards drops his reelection bid. All the Republicans are scumbags.
New mRNA flu vaccine coming this fall.
Todd Blanche should not be confirmed. He has promised to ban abortion in every state.
I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message.
Comments