Get Your Dunkin' Monday
It keeps raining. It keeps flooding. And it's apparent our government doesn't give a damn. Sadly, multiple people died in Indiana experiencing the worst flooding in 30 years. More than 128,000 people are without power. Here in Illinois, we've seen unprecedented flooding, tornadoes, and heavy rain. Today might be the first day without it. Here's hoping. As our world continues to warm, more people should've listened to Al Gore.
Here are your highlights:
An endless and stupid war in Iran.
"Save the cheerleader, save the world." RIP to Hayden Panettiere. There's something rotten in Hollywood; one of these days we'll get the truth.
Trump Bank? The blatant corruption is the point.
British Prime Minister was texting a Susie Wiles impostor.
China keeps careful watch on the mourning of former premier Zhu Rongji.
Could Universal Healthcare save $1trillion? One study thinks so. I'm not sure Medicare for All is the path, but damn, we've gotta make reform a top priority.
I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message.
Comments