Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday

 Rand Paul's obsession with Fauci is quite puzzling. Is it because Fauci is a more accomplished doctor? A better person? Who knows? Nevertheless, the latest spectacle has me wondering if Rand Paul is okay. It makes no sense to relitigate COVID six years later. It makes no sense to keep making accusations. We could learn from it, but what Rand is doing isn't that. He's creating theater. It's a waste of time and disrespectful to the one voice of reason we had years ago. I'm team Fauci. 

Here are your highlights: 

The Rapid Rise of Right-Wing Militias

ROBOTS! U.S. bans robots from foreign nations.

Aftermath of a terrible earthquake in Japan

Something might be cooking in Texas. Talarico up against Paxton in latest poll

China makes a move on Taiwan

What's with white progressives and sexual assault allegations? Daniel Moraff


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday

Get Your Dunkin' Thursday