Get Your Dunkin' Thursday

 Fauci deserves better. In the height of the pandemic, with an idiot in charge, he saved lives. Rand Paul's quest to shame Fauci really comes down to the fact that Rand Paul is a fraud. It's terrible that Fauci had to sit there and listen to Republicans relitigating a pandemic that happened SIX YEARS AGO. I know we all have PTSD from those times, but move the fuck on. It does show us that Republicans have nothing. Their message for the midterms is "lOoK aT tHe CoVId." I don't think that gets out the vote. 

Here are your highlights: 

Meta and Newsmax partner up to spread misinformation

Maybe we shouldn't have a Trump sycophant running the Fed

Ebola outbreak has killed over 1,500

Rep. Max Miller is a sicko. Do the right thing, Ohio. 

I'm all for this. Flock cameras are getting mobbed

Speaking of the midterms. Musk is back in. And he's going to spend big. I don't think the richest moron should have this much influence. Thanks, Roberts Court! 


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 

Comments