Get Your Dunkin' Friday

 I'm off today and Monday doing home things. A lot going on! Data Center rage is real. People hate them. No one is sure what they're for, and it's uniting right and left. In our small town, there's a big anti-data center push because this is exactly the kind of place you put a data center. Meanwhile, Sam Altman continues to be the worst of the worst. Someone should regulate these CEOs soon!

Here are your highlights

The Right's MAGA Barbie of the WNBA. 

Colin Gray, father of a school shooter, sentenced to 15 years.  

The Michigan Primary is the most expensive ever. I still think El-Sayed wins. 

What could go wrong? San Francisco company offers robots for cleaning services

60,000 migrants crossed into Spanish territory, causing chaos

Todd Blanche should never be confirmed. As his nomination is on "hold", it shows the Trump grip on the Republican Party might be weakening. Also, where's Mitch?!


I am Frank Chow, and I approve this message. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Your Dunkin' Wednesday

Get Your Dunkin' Thursday