Thursday, August 1, 2013

Get Your Dunkin Thursday

We're beginning the early stages of pre-production on our first project. I've got the scripts, the talent and now it's time to start looking at logistics. That'll be my day. I moved here two years ago with a hope to putting together new and fresh projects -- it's happening. Slowly but surely. I'm hoping to share with you all the latest thing I've done. That's in post right now. Hollyweird ya'll. Hollyweird.

Here are your highlights:

50, 000 pounds of beef recalled

Well this is a dream beer home

30-day suspension for gun crazed police chief

The not so good news about the economy -- the Sequestration and Stupid GOP "do nothing" Congress are ruining everything

You sir are now graffiti

Chow!

3 comments:

MojoRider said...

Been awhile since I checked in, but good luck with your projects.

Mas Rooy said...

thanks the info
Fill in really good article I really like the articles on this blog.

Handshake Greeting Brotherhood Of Us.

== solusi pasutri


Daniel said...



Been awhile since I checked in, but good luck with your projects.