Tuesday, July 30, 2013

This New Pope

Is something special thus far. And I say thus far because it's so early in his tenure. It will be that much harder for bigots to justify their distaste for teh gay when the Pope states he doesn't judge. It amazes me how much one man can change so much in so little time; Pope Francis with his kindness, his simplicity has done just that. I sit in mass every Sunday and there seems to be a new revelation -- almost a relief amongst the clergy -- to hear a Pope preach love and understanding. We are our each other's keeper. Life is much richer when we care for one another. It seems this Pope gets that and it's something we Catholics, old and new, have been wanting.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Hello mate greeat blog post