Thursday, May 30, 2013

It's Thursday

Weird. My days are all askew since I had Sunday and Monday off for the holiday. It's been a rough week. I've been dealing with managing the store while not being the store manager for quite some time. Looks like they'll be bringing in some outside hire, fine by me, just in the interim I'm doing the work. On top of that I'm lacking sleep.

I can't seem to settle down and relax. The bright side to this is -- I'm almost done with the first season of Game of Thrones. Lil Sis Frank was kind enough to lend me her dvds. I must say it's a compelling and well done show. Also too, nerds and swords.

No Dunkin today, but I had to share one link: The Questions People Get Asked About Their Race
Its hilarity only slightly eclipsed by its sadness. Good job NPR.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: