Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday

The wife is home. The beer can now flow! I kid. Today, a couple of us from work are heading to the Bruery for a tour and tasting. It's one of those cool perks one gets when working for a purveyor of alcoholic beverages. I'll be sure to take a lot of pictures.

In other news, I was up way too late writing last night. I'm starting to have achieve a nice pattern in my writing. Yes, I lack sleep, but for some reason it works for me. I'm hoping with diligence I can make big things happen. Cuz, hey "we do big things!"

Here are your highlights:

Early Thinking: The bombing suspects worked on their own

Austerity is stupid and people speak in Gibberish to defend it

The Right attack Newtown families and Gabby Giffords - classy

Finally, Max Baucus to retire, his legacy will be that of being a puppet for the health care industry

California Legalize Marijuana now

Cool article about LA's Koreatown

Chow!