Thursday, April 18, 2013

Get Your Dunkin Thursday

I've worked nine days in a row. This past week was inventory week and I'm exhausted hence the zero postage. Today is a celebratory day, it's my wife's birthday! Last night we went to a nearby Italian BYOB on Montana Ave, then hit up Yogurtland (one of her favorites). I've still got some tricks up my sleeves for today. Her gift should be arriving soon in the mail and tonight I'm taking her out to eat at a place we've never dined at before...it's gonna be niiiiice.

It's a tumultuous past couple of days. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those effected by Boston, Texas and the failure of the gun control bill. We will overcome.

Here are your highlights:

The cowardice of the Senate and the NRA control of the Senate

Starving children, the way of austerity

Worst person of the day, Glenn Reynolds aka Instapundit

Texas fertilizer plant hadn't been inspected

CNN major fail

Boston, the aftermath. Obama "A bomb can't beat us"

Chow!