Friday, February 8, 2013

Get Your Dunkin Friday

It's been a busy busy week. We have a big sale on at work and I've been working 6am to 4pm pretty much the past couple of days. I'm exhausted...on top of that I decided, like the genius I am, to begin working out four days a week. No pain no gain.

Here are your highlights:

Ahead of the SOTU Teachers Unions pushing to the president support voter rights

The manhunt for Christopher Dorner, crazy ex-cop and cops shooting the wrong people...

Childhood awesome, Calvin & Hobbes

A huge blizzard on its way to the East Coast

On drones and self-defense

Duke University Kappa Sigma "Asian" party, racist and not funny. I knew I hated Duke for more than one reason. On a similar note, a customer came into work the other day and two white women told me they were having a "China" party at work. They asked me for Chinese beer and anything to mix that would be "Chinese." It took everything in my personal being not to ask them what they meant by "China" party. I didn't feel like it was worth it to get fired over, but damn where do these people get off?

Chow!