Monday, January 7, 2013

Get Your Dunkin Monday

I just slept 12 hours. After such an emotional roller-coaster of a game (and a few too many bourbons) I crashed. I'm hesitant to write a full review of the season a day later, but what a season. The Washington Redskins are back. It's been a long time since I've watch each game thinking we could find a way to win. That's a special turn of events and it has great deal to do with RG3. Yesterday's loss was a tough one, but the Seahawks were the healthier team, to me, that's what made the difference later in the game. There's a huge debate going on about RG3, you can read an opinion here. I just hope the young man is okay and realizes he doesn't have to do it all anymore. He has an entire Redskins Nation behind him. I've got the day off, so I'll be walking, writing and breaking my New Year's resolutions. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Here are your highlights:

Big Banks get off easy for destroying families' lives and taking their homes

Not breaking news: South Carolina still has good ole fashioned racists.

Aurora Shooter preliminary hearing


Hagel and Brennan

The GOP does not care about America's credit rating

Platinum Coin *dropsmic

Chow!