Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday

Welp. Mission Accomplished...okay not really, but I finished my editing and I sent off my project. It's a relief and I feel like I'm sending my first born child to their first day at school. We'll see what happens, but nonetheless I can take a little vacation and enjoy it. Hold down the fort ya'll.

Here are your highlights:

Filibuster Reform, it's on.

Losing their minds, Republican voters blame ACORN for the election loss

No idea people still wrote on Breitbart

I'd get in this taxi

NOT BREAKING NEWS: Austerity is Stupid

And your moment of "Why I'm not a Republican" brought to you by the ignorant and condescending National Review Online. Remember, Asians in America, once you have "Americaness" you'll come to the side of the Republicans. I'd say I'm shocked, but this is the Grand Old Party I've grown up with. We aren't Americans to them, we think in all funky chinaman speak. This is the sort of out reach that ensures you lose for decades to come. Keep up the great work! (h/t Tengrain)

Chow!