Monday, November 12, 2012

Moving On Up

The Mrs. and I are prepping to move. I'm hunkering down and trying to cover internet, gas, electric and etc...and etc...

We move Wednesday morning and then hopefully over the next week we'll settle into our new abode. We're pretty excited for the savings. It's right up the street as well, so there's no real adjustment to environment or "getting to know our surroundings." Once we (and by we I mean my wife) figures out where everything is to be placed, I'll share pictures.

This weekend was spent participating in debauchery at the USC homecoming festivities and then driving to San Diego for the day to see Poppa Frank. I'm exhausted from the trip, but it was worth it since I won't be seeing him over the holidays at all. Did I mention I love San Diego?

Anyway, just wanted to stop in, say hello and give you all an update. Till next time...RAGE ON!

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message