Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday


(so proud of my son)

I'm taking the ole computer in on Friday. My work schedule has been all over the map. They have been testing out a new program and so I'm just attempting to go along with it. To be perfectly honest it sucks. I need to get my computer back up and healthy to record a new voice demo and work on some scripts. This is year two of living in LA, I've got a ton to accomplish.

Here are your highlights:

Justices to hear affirmative action case, we're so post-racial

Romney wants to end Roe v Wade

This suitcase would make everyone's life easier

RG3 cleared to practice

Lying as a strategy

I couldn't agree with this more; if Obama wins the GOP will do everything they can to delegitimize the win for the next four years

Chow!