Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



I've been battling an eye twitch. From my studies, it's most likely due to two things 1) stress and 2) sleep deprivation. It's been bothering me now for over a week...I correct that statement it's been annoying the hell out of me for over a week. If anyone has any remedies other than the obvious SLEEP YOU MORON, let me know. I hope everyone had a lovely Labor Day. We went to Malibu Wines overlooking the hills and mountains of Malibu. It was definitely an experience to remember, we even checked out the Biggest Loser Ranch sort of, we took a poke about. Today is my last day off before another weekend in retail madness.

Here are your highlights:

No Scribbling on the Etch-a-Sketch

On Labor Day thank the Unions

Eric Cantor tweets the new GOP line on Labor Day "thanks employers!" Yeah they don't get it.

Ugliest Face Contest!

"Suppose your house is on fire..." 

Chow!