Friday, September 7, 2012

Get Your Dunkin Friday



A small quake late last night spooked me. I was deep in a writing session, headphones on, (working on a new project) and the initial shake was bigger than what I've felt thus far. Normally quakes build and then shake, this started with a shake. I thought it was someone coming up from behind me at first. Luckily, it was just an earthquake. I'm working all weekend, so you folks enjoy yourselves.

Here are your highlights:

Song Premiere: the Calm Blue Sea "Mary Ann Nichols"

Unemployment by the numbers, not what we'd like to hear. Maybe we should elect a guy who ships jobs overseas, wants to give tax cuts to the rich and love offshore accounts...

Fight Night Saturday: Chad Dawson moves down in weight to fight the champ Andre Ward

AAPI representation at the DNC

It's been one year since Obama asked for more jobs bills, the GOP nothing

Are you ready for some football?! Hail to the Redskins!

Chow!