Thursday, August 2, 2012

Get Your Dunkin Thursday



Howdy! Last night was the CAPE mixer where I bumped into surprisingly some people I knew. It turns out the community is smaller than I thought and it was interesting just to see how many people showed up to the meet and greet. Lots of Asians...I've got more on my plate today, prepping for an audition and heading to WeHo for the rest of the day. Also too, more Olympics!

Here are your highlights:

Can Towns Bar Chick-fil-A From Opening New Stores for Its Explicit Anti-Gay Stance?

HAPA Nathan Adrian wins gold!

The Fed will go down as the do-not-enough institution

Romney's Plan to Screw the Middle Class

It's kind of imperative to have the USPS. Imagine not receiving your basic mail...or how about paying FedEx or UPS even more...it's a shame the GOP keeps making things worse.

Chow!