Friday, August 24, 2012

Get Your Dunkin Friday



I'm back! After a much needed vacation to the wonderful city that is San Fran, I'm back. Unfortunately not in one piece...okay one piece, but the night before we left I re-injured my back. The nagging injury that required six months of physical therapy last time. I spent the first night in San Fran with back spasms. No fun. We did, however, get to visit our favorites foodie spots, went to a new one and dined out at the SFFoodFest in the Mission district. I even snuck in a stop at 21st Amendment brewery. Now it's back to the grind and writing lots of writing.

Here are your highlights:

Lance Armstrong's official statement

Chicago violence, 19 shot in one night

Chinese-American adoptees

Stupid comedian make a stupid racist jokes, gets jumped...

Mitt Romney tax cheat?

Look, the Gold Standard is a standard of stupid

Chow!